Shoe sizes and bad dreams
This afternoon I dozed off and had a slew of bad dreams, one after another. I can't remember much of them but when I woke up from each dream I felt horribly dreary, depressed and wanted to knock myself out. Pfft.
Anyway, today was dead boring in school. There was this talk that lasted for like four hours titled DISC, the title deriving from some test they gave us. It's meant to be about our personality, image and view of ourselves.
Apparently, from what people said, the test was very accurate. I felt like such a dumbass cause it seemed that everyone around me knew what the test was about and how to understand their score whilst I didn't know a thing.
But I guess the test was fairly correct as from the three resultant graphs I got, it showed that the image of myself that I project to other people is horrendously different from my 'private, core self'. Which is really quite true I think.
Oh well.
After that was some ACJC presentation and well, frankly, the way they presented the JC was really appealing, if I was even considering going to a junior collage. Although the head of sciences was this toad-like bulk of a man with no neck. heh. I wonder how his students pass, he's got a typical 'fat person' muffled voice and is as boring as a blank TV screen.
I saw the most amazing thing today! haha. Lizard and Su have the same type of shoews. Those chunky clownish ones haha. Lizard's shoe is much larger than Su's shoe, however when Lizard took off her shoe and placed her foot next to Su's shoe, Lizard's shoe is smaller than Su's shoe!
Even funnier, when Su took off her shoe, Su's foot is bigger than Lizard's! That means Lizard wears huge clunky shoes when her feet are even smaller than Su's!
HAHAHA it was so retarded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment